As another year comes to a close, thank you to all of our clients and friends for a tremendous year. Quick highlights for 2017 include:
· MG&A was recognized by Forbes as one of the top wealth management firms in the US placing us among the elite in the country.
· Client assets under advisement surpassed $800,000,000.
· Year-over-year client retention was an incredible 99.0%. This far exceeds the industry average.
· We’ve upgraded and relocated our offices to a beautiful office park in Plantation, Florida with ample parking, picturesque park-like setting and Class-A office space.
· Mallory Mangrum, our Chief Compliance Officer and tax liaison, celebrated his 20th anniversary at MG&A.
· Michael Kessel, one of our Wealth Advisors, successfully completed all requirements and exams to attain his Certified Financial Planner designation (CFP®).
And there is more to come in 2018! We continue to invest significantly in our office space, technology and people to serve you more comfortably, efficiently and professionally. In fact, we have recently expanded our wealth management advisory team by hiring two incredibly talented professionals.
Kimberly Shapiro, originally from the UK, has been a MG&A client for over 10 years. She has an extensive business background as well as senior management experience with a major insurance company in Florida. Having worked with her for nearly a decade, I always relished the opportunity to have her on our wealth management team and now we do! Her unique combination of skills, work experience and client experience will be a tremendous asset.
Karina Hinkelmann,a triple citizen (US, Brazil, and Italy) has been in the financial field since 2011 assisting clients with achieving their financial goals while managing their entire relationship. After spending the past 6 years on Private Client Teams with 2 major global banking institutions, she has quickly become an integral part of MG&A. She personifies the integrity and ethics that we are known for, and has extensive experience helping international clients as she is fluent in English and Portuguese and conversational in Italian.
We continue to strategically hire advisors with different backgrounds and experiences to give you access to a very diverse pool of expertise. This is a huge advantage to clients because we interact with you via a team approach where “all of us are smarter than one of us!” This is true now more than ever. So please join us in welcoming Kimberly and Karina to MG&A. They are excited to bring their unique perspectives to our solutions and capabilities.
Please accept our warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful holiday and a very happy new year!
Thank you for being a part of MG&A.